The primary focus of the Treasury department is to be good stewards; responsible for the planning and management of the resources of Northern California Conference of SDA. Managing the assests of the conference includes receiving and distributing the funds in a manner consistent with internal policies as well as the policies of the North American Division, and the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists, as well as the laws of the State of California and the United States of America.
Find information that is pertinant to how we handle our employees, policies and practices.
- General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists
- North American Division of Seventh-day Adventists
- Pacific Union Conference
- Adventist Retirement Plan
- Adventist Risk
- Health Care Assistance Plan (HCAP)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Which Online Giving Platform Is Best For Your Church? (Presented by the NCC Communication & Development Department)
- How to Sign Up for AdventistGiving
This schedule has the pay period end dates, dates that Timeforce needs to be verified or timecards need to be submitted to the payroll department, and lastly has the paydates of when either you should receive a check or when the electronic fund transfer (EFT) is to be posted into your bank account.
Per Diem Rates
The Conference also utilizes a Standard Meal allowance method as an alternative to the actual cost method. The Conference has a set amount for daily meals and incidental expenses (M&IE). Using the standard meal allowance we still must keep records; of time, place, and business purpose of your travel. Per Diems are always taxable income unless there was an overnight stay on either side of the day you claim per diem. Spouse per diems are always taxable even with an overnight stay.
$50 Full Day Per Diem, $25 Half Day Per Diem
Spouse Per Diem Rates
$25 Full Day Per Diem
$12.50 Half Day Per Diem
$0.35/mile February 2009 - March 2013
$0.38/mile April 1, 2013 - March 2014
$0.42/mile April 1, 2014 - March 2021
All reimbursements are paid out under an accountable plan. There are three requirements for us to reimburse any money to employees or associates of Northern California Conference.
- Your expenses must have a business connection - that is, you must have paid or incurred deductible expenses while performing services as an employee of your employer.
- You must adequately account to your employer for theses expenses within a reasonable period of time.
- You must return any excess reimbursement or allowance within a reasonable period of time.