NCC Office Closure
To protect the health of employees, church members, and the greater community, Northern California Conference leaders decided to close the office from Monday, March 23, through Thursday, April 2. However, employees will continue to work remotely.
The Adventist Book Center is open during its regularly scheduled hours, until further notice.
If you need assistance, the department directors will be available through email. Click here for a list of NCC departments, employees, and the email address format. If you are not sure who to connect with, email firstname.lastname@example.org, and your message will be forwarded to the appropriate department director.
NCC Events Canceled or Postponed
- Children's Ministry Training - March 21, NCC Office
- Instituto Laico Adventista de California - March 22, Pacific Union College
- Hispanic Women’s Retreat - March 27-29, Leoni Meadows
- Local Church Treasurer Training - March 29, Vallejo Central Church
- Mark Blue Lecture Series (NCC pastor and teacher inservice) - March 30, Gracepoint church
- Bikeathon - April 5, Sacramento (rescheduled for later date)
- Adventist Community Services Retreat - April 16-18, Leoni Meadows
- Adventurer Fun Day - April 19, The Lawrence Hall of Science
- Paradise Shed Project (Maranatha) - April 12 - May 1, Paradise (This project will be rescheduled. In the meantime, you can still support this very important outreach project!)
Other events most likely have also been canceled. Please contact the event's organizer for up-to-date information.
Our Vision is to be among the most productive, effective and spiritually dynamic conferences in the North American Division by:
• Developing skilled, spiritual leaders
• Fostering healthy, growing churches and ministries
• Operating schools of excellence
• Caring for our communities