• Connecting people to an abundant life with Jesus Christ and preparing them for His return

Human Resources | Connections with a Purpose

Click on the name of the form to download it. Before you download any employment forms, please read the Northern California Conference Employment Guidelines.


These forms are part of the new employee packets (above). You can also download these forms separately if needed.

Child Abuse Reporting Info for Adult School Workers
All new adult school workers please read and sign.

DE-4 Form – State Taxes 2023
For all new employees to complete or for any employee who wants to change their state tax withholding exemptions

Direct Deposit Authorization Agreement All Employees 2023 (Submit to Human Resources)
Complete and attach a voided check to request payroll direct deposit.

Employee Data Collection Sheet

Employee Service Record Information
All new employees 20 years or older working half-time or more in positions lasting 12 months or more – complete and sign.

Employment Application – Various (Click here and look in right column.)
For all new church and school employees to fill out prior to employment

I-9 Employment Eligibility Form
All new employees complete and sign Section 1. Local employer representative completes and sign Section 2. (Expires 10/31/2022, updated 10/21/2019)​

I-9 Employment Eligibility Form Instructions

I-9 Employment Eligibility Form Instructions – Spanish

Social Security Card Copy Form
All employees must provide a copy of their social security card to receive a paycheck.

TB Test Report for School Employees
For all new adult school non-contract workers who will work on a school campus when children are present please take this form to a medical office for completion and TB clearance prior to beginning work.

W-4 (2023) Form
For all new employees to complete or for any employee who wants to change their federal tax withholding exemptions.

Work Permit Application for Minors
All employees who are under 18 years old and have not yet graduated from High School need a work permit before they can begin employment. Work permits are issued by the local academy, high school or school district office and must be renewed each school year.


Workers’ Compensation DWC1 Form

Workers’ Compensation – What to do


Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) – Policy

R-1 Visa Policy – Considering hiring a foreign religious worker as an Auxiliary Pastor or Bible Worker? Please review the Conference’s Policy on R-1 Visas for religious workers first!