Helpful Communication Links
The Adventist Logo
The choice of the Church’s logo reflects the core values that Seventh-day Adventists are committed to. Read more on the Adventist Identity Guideline System and download updated files.
Pacific Union Recorder
Read more about the Pacific Union Recorder, a monthly magazine with a monthly circulation of over 80,000 homes. The Recorder is a monthly magazine that highlights member news for the purpose of informing and inspiring others. It is available for Adventist members in the Pacific Union Conference territory. Click here to find out more information about submitting information/articles for the Recorder.
Local Church Communication Leaders Job Description
Having a Communication Leader for your local church provides an opportunity for the accurate transmission of church-related information to your members and community.
All God's People
All God’s People, also known as Los hijos de Dios, is a weekly short video series highlighting the people and ministries of the Pacific Union Conference. The program features fast and easy-to-digest news and inspiration from the diverse congregations of Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, and Utah, where people are doing exciting things to further the Gospel. The videos are hosted by Connie Vandeman Jeffery. Each episode also features a short devotional thought from Union President Ricardo Graham. New episodes are available each Friday.
Center for Creative Ministry
The Center for Creative Ministry supports leaders of congregations, church planting projects and other ministries in their outreach and nurture through information, resources, training and consultant relationships.
Society of Adventist Communicators
The Society of Adventist Communicators is an organization committed to networking Seventh-day Adventists in North America who work in the communication industry as writers, editors, videographers, web designers, broadcasters and many other fields.
Helpful Articles from the Pacific Union Conference
- News Photo Permissions Not Usually Necessary - “Sooner or later everyone who produces a church newsletter or Web site will wonder, “’Is it OK to include a photo without permission?’” Read this article on the Pacific Union Conference’s website that explains when photo permissions are needed.
- The Ethics of News Photography
- Internet Law and Safety
- The Ten Commandments for Writers of Church Website News
- Click here to visit the Pacific Union Conference Communication Department’s webpage
Local Church/School Websites
• Website: http://netAserve.com (click on the “Support Chat” link for online help)
• E-mail: support@netAserve.com
• Phone: 301-584-3100
• Hours: 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. PST, Mon-Fri